SHIT POST CENTRAL

On an unrelated note, the Three Body Problem and it's sequels Dark Forest and Death's End are an intriguing solution to the Fermi paradox, would highly recommend them.

You ever accidentally gassed your entire kitchen when you decide to boil ghost peppers? And then your hands hurt because you have pepper oil that you can't wash off and you're holding them way too close to that boiling pot and then to top it all off you added too much chocolate and overcooked the beef? All things considered, the chili could have turned out better.

ctwelve

The Lore-Seeker
Staff member
Writer
You ever accidentally gassed your entire kitchen when you decide to boil ghost peppers? And then your hands hurt because you have pepper oil that you can't wash off and you're holding them way too close to that boiling pot and then to top it all off you added too much chocolate and overcooked the beef? All things considered, the chili could have turned out better.
That's not chili, it's an unlicensed bioweapon.

That's not chili, it's an unlicensed bioweapon.
Yeah, I think I used too much chocolate too. Could have used a bit extra spice though, it wasn't even the spiciest entrant in the office chili competition.

Edit: for clarity, I am being entirely serious here. It was too much chocolate that ruined the chili, and it could have been spicier. My coworkers had some of the crazy highest spice tolerance of any place I have worked and we had a load of chocolate ghost and scorpion peppers that people could ask for.

Last edited:

someguynamedted

The Chronicler
Staff member
Yeah, I think I used too much chocolate too. Could have used a bit extra spice though, it wasn't even the spiciest entrant in the office chili competition.

Edit: for clarity, I am being entirely serious here. It was too much chocolate that ruined the chili, and it could have been spicier. My coworkers had some of the crazy highest spice tolerance of any place I have worked and we had a load of chocolate ghost and scorpion peppers that people could ask for.
Should have gone with Carolina Reaper